There are many ways you can support me and my music endeavors. There are various costs associated with being an indie musician and the administration can be crazy and costly at times, however I love making great music and sharing it with you.
You may be someone who just likes to use Spotify, or Apple Music or other various streaming providers, and if you are consuming my music that way I want to say THANK YOU! Of course, unless you are a main stream artist, the end result can simply be pocket change you get on the receiving end.
So, how can you help?
- First of all is, buy an album or two from either my CD Baby page or Bandcamp page.
- These are the most direct ways you can support me as those funds are generally received by me within a week.
- Subscribe to me with a Bandcamp Subscription
- As a subscriber you will automatically get EVERYTHING I release. This includes everything in my back catalog, plus other things that I won’t make available anywhere else. You will also receive exclusive access to special bits of music as I work on new albums from time to time
- You’ll also get to be able to download subscriber only early access selections of my music before general availability.
- Become a patron of mine on Patreon
- Patreon is a way to support artists directly, sort of a modern-day patron-of-the-arts. But instead of the old model of one major patron, this a way for lots of folks to become micro-patrons and together become that bedrock of support for artists like me.
- As you would with a Bandcamp subscription, you’ll also be able to download high quality versions of my music before anyone else. And, for as little as $1.00 per month, you’ll be able to stream new creations I create as I work on them and hear how my music unfolds before general availability. But there are more options and pledge levels I’ll be introducing on my Patreon site soon, so be sure to check that out!
- Buy some merchandise at TeePublic!
- Quite a few T-Shirt designs with more to come, with most available also as Laptop covers, phone cases, prints and mugs!
- Subscribe to my mailing list!
- Of course, also sign up to my mailing list. This is one of the best ways you can stay informed of what’s going on!
These are just a few ways you can help me so that I can continue to bring you great music!
Thank you very much in advance for your support!
– Keith Richie